n Abducted Son Of Assassinated Ex-CBN Staff Found Dead

Abducted Son Of Assassinated Ex-CBN Staff Found Dead

 Oreoluwa Fatinoye, the son of the couple murdered on New Year's Day in Abeokuta, Ogun State, has been identified from a body found in a river. There were rumors that Oreoluwa and his maid were kidnapped from his parents' home in Ogun State after his father and mother were killed. Remember that Oreoluwa's parents, Kehinde and Bukola Fatinoye, were murdered by gunmen who broke into their home in the Ibara Government Reservation Area (GRA), Abeokuta, in the early hours of January 1. Following the incident, there were rumors that Oreoluwa had been abducted by the gunmen who killed his parents, murdered them, and then dumped them into a river on the Adigbe-Obada road in Abeokuta. His mother worked at the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB), and Oreoluwa's father, before he was killed, was a former member of the CBN staff. However, some fishermen found Oreoluwa's disintegrating body floating in the river on Tuesday morning.

Oreoluwa and the housekeeper allegedly got thrown into a river near the Adigbe-Obada section of the town. The deceased's hands were apparently tied with rope to his back before he was thrown into the river, according to the Daily Trust. Idowu Taiwo, the fisherman who found the body, claimed to have found it floating on the river as he was getting ready for the day's work. On Monday, Taiwo said, "We heard that someone was thrown into this river, but this morning, as we were getting ready for work, the police came up to us and begged us to call them whenever we find the body." But as we were inspecting our equipment in the river this morning at 7:30, we came across the body. I made a call to get the PPRO's contact information so that we could inform him that the body had been found. "Shortly after, the police arrived, and after we had brought the body to the river bank, we showed them the body." After that, in the presence of a Fatinoyes family member, the police removed Oreoluwa's body. Abimbola Oyeyemi, the state police command's spokesman, announced that the command had launched an investigation to solve the Fatinoyes' fatal accident's mystery. Oyeyemi mentioned that a suspect had been detained in relation to the incident.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post